Fragarea 3

Capo

Keep in mind that owned is pretty slow, and you can find most of these vids on youtube.

You can use thislist to come up with names to search for.

Personally i found max's movies repetitive - his only skill is shooting. Not saying it's a bad one, but the movies aren't as entertaining. Zaigon gets 20 stars for editing, but only 7 or 8 for content. Ganon's movies are great and entertaining - he has excellent aim, knowledge and reflexes, which results in all kinds of multifrags.

Being an noobstick user myself, Acozz and Iron are both awesome to watch. Hayais entertaining

And last, one of the lesser known ones is a polish allstar named Wiesiek, who's pretty darn impressive. Link.

And last, one of the lesser known ones is a polish allstar named Wiesiek, who's pretty darn impressive. Link.

Damn right :P

o and hi! first post :)

damn, why did Chari bring u here? :P

Woo, 1000 th post

check top rated, most watched vid's or w/e on that site and you'll find some nice vids. zaigon is one def worth checkin out.

o and hi! first post :)

well ye, there's alot of good vids out there on own3d.tv from ET fragmovies, i just posted this one for example.

i know. just throwin it out there for those who dont.

Damn right :P

damn, why did Chari bring u here? :P

Woo, 1000 th post

i haven't seen char in ages. followed someone on xf here and had a good time. nice hitbox's ;) hop on if you see coatimundiiii:o) playing!

Edited by vinnie

• 2 weeks later...