Problem

Python

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but.. I have GTA 4 installed on my pc and my pc can run GTA 4 but it jams a bit when I drive and walk I tried setting somethings form High to medium but it still dos nothing at all maybe you guys may know what to do 

Python 

This isn't really a general PC Troubleshooting site, but I'm sure that if you post your PC specs and give more details about what problem you're having (fps drops, stutter, rendering problems, freezing) and when it happens, people will be able to help you out.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Processor: AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

Total RAM: 4.0 GB

well as I said jams when i'm in the game driving a car or walking. it jams the car for a few seconds  & it repeats it self every few minutes & some gose if walking whit the dide in game 

Would be worth to check system temps(CPUID hwmonitor) if GPU\CPU are hot(70\80C degrees), then clean dust from inside of PC\fans.

If not try older\newer graphics drivers, but it only helps if you clean all config files also. Also I´ve discovered

Uninstalling Microsoft Visual Redistributable versions:

Open up Control Panel from Start button(if it still exists:P) choose under Programs category “Uninstall a program†and delete Microsoft Visual C++ “year†Redistributable version(s). I noticed in a Crysis3 huge lag and it helped, even could help every time after installing a new game a little bit.

You can figure out which version it requires for this particular game by installing new game or by going on gameinstall or installed game directory. For steam its something like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\gamename\redist. Choose vcredist_x86.exe and run it till it shows which version it is but then cancel. Now delete from same year Microsoft Visual C++ “year†Redistributable versions the one you don´t need and hopefully it helps a bit, or delete both and install the necessary one from game installer.

On your OWN RISK you can delete all versions but I guess OS\system uses some of them so its fishy move.

could help.

You could also try lowering parts of graphics more and try vsync on\off.

Is antivirus present? Some processes could kick in once in a while and "eat" CPU power?

Defragment HD\clean registers?

yes I can :) my fps in GTA are 24 the max & 8 is the lowest when I didn't record GTA 4. I also recorded a video to show you guys whats going on :) here is the video :) http://www.4shared.com/video/DLzQ3GLs/GTAIV_2013-10-09_15-26-42-20.html if watch the video you will see the problem i'm having :)