New York men reportedly pose as cops to snag copy of 'Grand Theft Auto V'

Chameleon

For the love of gaming haha...

The game is over for three New York men who reportedly posed as cops to cut hundreds of people in a midnight line to buy “Grand Theft Auto V.â€

The Staten Island Advance reports that the three men — one an auxiliary NYPD officer, another the son of a retired cop — skipped the long line at the Staten Island Mall late Tuesday to buy the latest installment in the top-selling video game that allows players to play three hardened criminals in a fictional California town.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/18/new-york-men-reportedly-pose-as-cops-to-snag-copy-grand-theft-auto-v/?intcmp=latestnews

I see your imposters and raise you a stabbing, from an equally unreliable source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423347/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-fan-STABBED-HIT-WITH-A-BRICK-AND-ROBBED-game.html

Upon seeing this on a friend's status I felt the need to comment as follows:

Incredible. It goes from "He got mugged for a game!" to "He got mugged for everything he was carrying, and just happened to also have bought a new popular game" to finally "Here's a summary/review of the game/series"

Is it just me or does the writer really struggle with his attention sp... Oh look! A butterfly!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

is so crazy how people will kill for a game n crazy how people make a long line 4 a game.. i love gaming dont get me wrong but stabbing people for a game is not love gaming thats call sickness HERETic