Something to help with lags.

SpiritWalker

Ok im not sure if you will allow the file so im just going to simply tell people how to make it. For those who experience alot of ingame lag sometimes refreshing you're ip, and flushing the DNS will help out. For those who dont know much about dos and what not you can do this by following these simple steps.

1st: Open up a new Notepad

2nd: you have to copy and paste this exactly how it is

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

Just copy and paste it exactly how you see it.

3rd: Go to top of notepad and click file and then click save as now for file types put it as all files and name it Flush.bat (exactly how i spelled it. then save it to desktop for easy access.

4th: all you have to do now is double click you're new .bat file titled Flush on desktop it will release and refresh you're ip and flush you're dns which in turn can possibly help reduce lag ingame. Any feedbacks and or comments are welcome. If Daredevil or another admin gives me the ok i can put mine up for people to download. So please let me know. :thanks

Ok so i got the approval and uploaded it to share with yall so enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cf2c ... f6e8ebb871