Warsow

OnionKnight

ROFLLLLL, It's a cheap copy of Q3A!!111

It is, but since I don't have Q3A anymore, this is a great alternative. The graphics are much more appealing too. But this game is a lot harder to rocket jump lol. I swear i don't know how people can do it while moving so fast.

ROFLLLLL, It's a cheap copy of Q3A!!111

Copy, sort of. Cheap, definitely not. This is a well made game that has more emphasis on speed and movement than Q3A/QL with the extra "dash" key that allows you to walljump. I play Warsow instagib at least once a month and I think it's a terrific game (I have high standards). Not to mention new maps, weapons, and game modes.

is it a full game DL? like ET? im a Q3 arena player man, i use to be very good at it in fact i used to be in a clan called Envy... looks good.. im DLng it now and check it out

It is sorta a copy of Q3 arena, but more well made (especially with the movement physics) and the graphics suit in nicely. I tried it and it is hard like hell. I get raped by so many people (they really know how to use their weapons to propel their thrust off walls and stuff and at the same time snipe you in mid air lol)