Vista stands out as Ballmer’s biggest regret

sincity

Microsoft CEO Ballmer Interview Vista
Steve Ballmer's tenure at Microsoft has seen plenty of ups and downs, but one down that really sticks with the outgoing CEO was the failure of Windows Vista. ZDNet scored an interview with Ballmer after he announced his retirement on Friday where the longtime Microsoft chief reflected on his biggest accomplishments and his biggest missteps over the years. When it came to mistakes, Ballmer singled out all the resources devoted to Vista over the years that ate up manpower that could have been devoted to other projects.

Continue reading...d13wt6STZzI

View the full article

• Administrators

Yes lets point out Vista, how about the multitude of the products that were released since he became CEO in 2000. Some of which have my blood and sweat in them. Seems that every site and blog I subscribe to has been infected by young fanboys that like to sensationalize everything. Or perhaps I am just an old bitter guy now.