BBQ ribs, brisket & sausage.

GraveDigger

on my way to one of the best barbecue restaurants in Central and South Texas. I will be posting pictures once we get back home after work today. How many of you our barbecue fans such as myself?

• 4 weeks later...

on my way to one of the best barbecue restaurants in Central and South Texas. I will be posting pictures once we get back home after work today. How many of you our barbecue fans such as myself?

+1, been a while since Ive had real bbq. The only good place in town closed a couple of years ago. Try and get some piglet if you can. 

in my country is not popular, but I love the BBQ meat

Really, thought Chile was all about giant bbqs...

+1, been a while since Ive had real bbq. The only good place in town closed a couple of years ago. Try and get some piglet if you can. 

Really, thought Chile was all about giant bbqs...

is very popular the roast, but the smoky flavor of the grill :)

I love bbq of all types, but living in Kentucky for five years, mutton and burgoo have my heart. Here in Virginia, there is no real regional bbq. We get a bit of the vinegar-based stuff from the Carolinas, the dry rub from the Midwest, and a the tangy/sweet sauce crap is literally everywhere. Sometimes I think pit masters focus too much on sauce and not enough on wood and smoke, but I've never turned bbq down. I smoke briskets pretty regularly.