Minecraft Interesting Locations.

Heretic121

So I thought it'd be nice to share some interesting locations with each other. It can be anything! A large amount of resources, a great area to build something, some nice scenery, anything!

The only rule is that you only share your position. No ss, no explanations. Just your position as defined by /getpos

X: 1,164

Y: 104

Z: 828

Yaw: 128.029

Pitch: 34.02

Now obviously you don't have to give as much information, especially if it's something obvious. Hell, you could just give your XZ position.

I just think it's nice to share where you've been, with each other, inside of such a huge world.

NOTE: If you're sharing an underground passage/cavern/tunnel/etc please state your Y axis. This will help people know how far down you were.

lol xy will get you nowhere fast y is vertical you want xz 

I knew there was something wrong with my post >_> Thanks for pointing it out dude lol

So I thought it'd be nice to share some interesting locations with each other. It can be anything! A large amount of resources, a great area to build something, some nice scenery, anything!

The only rule is that you only share your position. No ss, no explanations. Just your position as defined by /getpos

X: 1,164

Y: 104

Z: 828

Yaw: 128.029

Pitch: 34.02

Now obviously you don't have to give as much information, especially if it's something obvious. Hell, you could just give your XZ position.

I just think it's nice to share where you've been, with each other, inside of such a huge world.

NOTE: If you're sharing an underground passage/cavern/tunnel/etc please state your Y axis. This will help people know how far down you were.

So you got Minecraft? Huh huh....

And what's this take you to? I don't want to go there and be like wtf. I hate surprises.

So you got Minecraft? Huh huh....

Ph0enix brought it for me :P

And what's this take you to? I don't want to go there and be like wtf. I hate surprises.

Then don't involve yourself :( It's supposed to be a surprise! lol

Ph0enix brought it for me :P

Then don't involve yourself :( It's supposed to be a surprise! lol

Aww that buttmonkey! He entrusted me to his castle and said make sure no one builds anything stupid. Clearly he doesn't read posts or else he would have seen what I wrote about buying it for you. Jeesh!  Well his castle is going to look ridiculous now. Muhahahaha!

And I'll involve myself. I said I don't like surprises, not curiosity. :P