Last Stand Users

TheReaper

I am new to the clan only have been in for 2 weeks but i have beeen playing quite alot on our hardcore servers and as noted in some other topics there are alot of last stand offenders and there sometimes are not any Admins or other F|A members on and i try to tell them to take it off but with no power to show them i can do something about it they just continue to have last stand and laugh its really annoying :angry::huh:

I understand your frustration. This happens for many trials since they do not have admin. I personally can't be on the server 24/7, just like many others with admin. Best I can say to you is to speed your trial membership by getting 3 members to apply on the forums. Once you're new member, you'll at least be able to !warn people for last stand, 3 warns = kick.

• Administrators

Can we just give them a auto kick????? :hmm

their going to ignore the !warning sign anyway..... :hmm

40-60% don't if you tell them in a good way. Just need to make a simple bind for that. And spam it during intermission. Many of the good players will drop last stand during intermission.

It always seems that there are no other players/admin on about 50% of the time I'm on, but now I can !warn all day!!! It's such a huge difference.

I honestly think that it should be set up where trials can !warn but it takes two separate trial members' warnings to kick... And maybe have a little more functionality for members, maybe a couple more vote options or a slap or something similar as the !warn is just a text warning, it doesn't really seem that noticeable IMHO (until it kicks you :P)

can't work that way am...COD server controls aren't as admin friendly/easy as ET. if you warn, then me, then duckie, that person is kicked. we can't setup auto-kick for LS because technically the kill is from using pistol...and we really can't outlaw pistols.

and trust me, i've been begging for !slap type commands :P if you notice, from time to time i still use ET admin commands on COD server...of course, i got my !lol and !rename taken away on ET :( big momma doesn't love me anymore

I am new to the clan only have been in for 2 weeks but i have beeen playing quite alot on our hardcore servers and as noted in some other topics there are alot of last stand offenders and there sometimes are not any Admins or other F|A members on and i try to tell them to take it off but with no power to show them i can do something about it they just continue to have last stand and laugh its really annoying :angry::huh:

I know theirs this one guy adam, F/A Aaron has kicked him like 9 million times like me and him will sit their for like 20 minutes warning and kicking this guy and he keeps coming back with last stand on!

:angry:

can't work that way am...COD server controls aren't as admin friendly/easy as ET. if you warn, then me, then duckie, that person is kicked. we can't setup auto-kick for LS because technically the kill is from using pistol...and we really can't outlaw pistols.

and trust me, i've been begging for !slap type commands :P if you notice, from time to time i still use ET admin commands on COD server...of course, i got my !lol and !rename taken away on ET :( big momma doesn't love me anymore

!sadface