Killbox: The Awakening. (Game Night)

Heretic121

We've currently got 4v4 on Killbox! Thank you to everyone that's joining in, or has joined in this weekend.

That said, I'd still like to see more players in there! So if you're available, get your backside in there and kill some people!

Great event guys, it was a lot of fun and server was topped at 18 people. Heretic, you thanked everyone but one person who really deserved it: yourself. Great even and nice job on it. I hope we can still get people in there for fun until midnight like planned!

Hope we can do this in the future, was fun.

Great event guys, it was a lot of fun and server was topped at 18 people.

That's brilliant :D I just hope some of those 18 don't mind coming back again :P

Heretic, you thanked everyone but one person who really deserved it: yourself. Great even and nice job on it.

I can hardly thank myself, now can I? :P If you'd like me to do more events like this weekend, let me know ^_^

I hope we can still get people in there for fun until midnight like planned!

There are still a few guys hanging around. Dak and A_Snake, Apples about 5/10 minutes ago.

Hope we can do this in the future, was fun.

Give me the word and I'll make it so. Although you're going to have to come up with another snazzy title lol

In all seriousness, thank you to everyone that made tonight and Friday night two of the most enjoyable nights I've had in a long time. I really hope that people will join me in trying to get Killbox back up to a decent population. Thanks to the efforts of Speed, and GI-JOE, Killbox now has a mixed gametype rotation, something it sorely needed. Midnight and Ph0enix, our resident GFX team/guys/gurus, created that masterpiece which adorns the start of this topic. There are a few unsung helpers in this event. Myszon helped on Friday night by jumping on Beginners for me to advertise the event, he also downloaded/installed TS just to talk to my lonely self. Kami, being ever critical, pointed out a typo when I first posted this topic. I could go on but I'd be here all night.

Thank you, once again, everyone.

you should mark your answers red, heretic. quotes of quotes of quotes are hard to read :)

anyway, was nice gaming (except the FFA ) gj heretic

I'm trying to fix it! :( It wasn't supposed to be like that lol

Also, thank you :)

EDIT: Fixed it! :D

Edited by Heretic121