I was bored...

Antichrist

LOL I didn't get stuck, it's all dry where I was. Just a nice untouched field, so I went for a little drive :)

I got all in the mood to go because we just bought my girlfriend her first truck. We found it on Craigslist yesterday (Online selling place for free ads, cars, trucks, and anything else you can sell). We went to look at 12:00, and had it home at 2:00 :)

1992 Chevy Blazer. (Mine is a 1995 Chevy Tahoe, same exact truck, different name)

Her truck: post-4795-0-16068100-1376336819_thumb.jpg

After she gets her truck detailed, we'll be taking some pictures together, then later, some off road pictures together :)

• Like 2

11mpg city/16mpg highway when I drive nicely :) Closer to 10/15 when I push it. And even less than that when I'm running 4 wheel drive :D

Way to ruin my self-righteous fun :cry

Exactly.. It's like taking a walk together and enjoying nature. Except we would do it in trucks. :)

THis is new for me but i can understand that its cool :)