NEW MAP CORTEX WHO

dezerter

• Administrators

If anyone complains about server lag on this map I will shoot them ...I will send some paid gay biotches... to bit the shit out of them... 

If u all agree I can add the map on beginners #2.

Thanks

• Like 2

If anyone complains about server lag on this map I will shoot them ...I will send some paid gay biotches... to bit the shit out of them... 

Thanks

I seem to be spending quite a lot of time on the Jay4/Fun#1 server these days. As it's supposed to be a "fun" server can we please give it a trial on there too? :D

Thanks

Agreed:)

Cortex is a fun map for a while then it gets annoying. But on a map voting server like Silent it may work. Although I dont ever remember the objective getting finished :D

mmm i cant connect to BEGINNERS#2      I click   on name  1 sec freeze and  noting happend.   IS allready cortex there ?

Edited by dezerter

• Administrators

mmm i cant connect to BEGINNERS#2      I click   on name  1 sec freeze and  noting happend.   IS allready cortex there ?

Try again. Cortex is on that server :)

• Administrators

MMM i can  connect to begginers#1     but begginers#2   no :/  whhyyyyy

Try: \connect silent2.clan-fa.com 

in console

What,wait? lol,i haven't seen a single person on this post playing on beginners #2,i play there everyday,and i was sort of disapointed that you added this map,and on this server, add it to any other server,but please not this one..he doesn't want to play on Silent 2(Beginners #2) and i don't want it on that server,so can't you work something out?

Edited by El indio