Minecraft What mods do you guys run in game, if you run them?

adintory

WHAT?! Baska never helps me with minimap, now I'm jelly.  I always tell her when I find diamonds so she can mine them. :(

i can help you upload it if u want but u need to get teamviewer so  we can use it 

I always mine them cuz i haz epic fortune 3 pick  :P 

but now i think u have one too , so im sad panda cus i feel usless

• Like 1

i can help you upload it if u want but u need to get teamviewer so  we can use it 

I always mine them cuz i haz epic fortune 3 pick   :P

but now i think u have one too , so im sad panda cus i feel usless

Woohoo. Okay maybe this weekend, when I can stay up all hours of the early morning to your delight.  And yes, but I never feel like I get many with my pick.  So you are useful still. :)

I run toomanyitems, single player commands, rei's minimap, optifine, movments mod, portal gun mod, gravity gun mod.

Where do you get these things?

Lemme re-phrase.. Where do I get these things without installing those bulls*** installers first.. Those thing are the phishing kings..

Edited by Ph0eniX

Only the single player... When I try to join a server, any server it says bad player name, or something like that.. Is it possible that I got ripped when I bought it?

Where do you get these things?

Lemme re-phrase.. Where do I get these things without installing those bulls*** installers first.. Those thing are the phishing kings..I use Minecraft MagicLauncher

I use Minecraft MagicLauncher. Its just a minecraft launcher that makes it super easy to install mods and stuff

Edited by StealthNinja
  • Like 1

Only the single player... When I try to join a server, any server it says bad player name, or something like that.. Is it possible that I got ripped when I bought it?

Joe said it could be your firewall.  Also upgrade back to 1.6 and try the server now. It might work.

• Like 1