Spawn Times Of #Silent 1

STONE COLD

Also spawn shield when players re-spawn are beyond way to high also.

They disappear as spawned player makes first shot? So you can just pass through without them paying attention to you and you to them or you start firefight and they drop shields at first shot.

yes everyone is right the spawn must me between 8-12 seconds but actually it is too much long

i would like to ask the administrators that they can help us????

• Clan Friend

yes everyone is right the spawn must me between 8-12 seconds but actually it is too much long

Actually you are (more or less) the only one who said it ^^ but for me it doesn't make much difference, I play according to the rules I find. I would even join a noshoot server ;)

I just think it's a bit strange/sad that many people learn modified versions of games, and think that's the 'real thing' so when they try the real thing they think it's weird, it would be like someone who has learned 'chess' by playing some silly variant, and who has never played real chess :D

• Like 1

When I stated spawn shields, I'm aware they disappear when someone attacks etc. I meant make them the way ET was designed as in where you can spawn kill hardcore like the old days by timing cans, nades, panzs etc to take out whole teams in one instant. Example arty canning axis spawn on goldrush taking out whle axis team as they spawn etc.

• Like 1

Actually you are (more or less) the only one who said it ^^ but for me it doesn't make much difference, I play according to the rules I find. I would even join a noshoot server ;)

I just think it's a bit strange/sad that many people learn modified versions of games, and think that's the 'real thing' so when they try the real thing they think it's weird, it would be like someone who has learned 'chess' by playing some silly variant, and who has never played real chess :D

It's Okay Bro I will play according to the rules now...As you said frnd.....

What? Then you played Quake FFA only I guess? A Duel or TDM game without tactics and timing is a lost game.

And also ET lives up to his full potential with the 20/30 spawntimes only, it makes the game much more exciting than basically spawn -> run like a chicken to the next opponent -> frag -> die -> repeat. You should try it, it's really worth the thrill :)

QuakeCon 2013 announced for August 1-4 in Dallas

bring-you-own-computer event.

Free For All Baby is more exciting ( guess you have to be there ). People are more interested in a tactical game, for some odd reason and haven't found it yet. I have played with full spawntimes, sorry bored the shit out of me. I can understand it though, its like chess has some put it.

I'm not a noob at tactics I taught it too collage students in Marine Corps OCS Quantico VA.

The game lives up to its potential. Yes it always has. ( not in a open server though )

• Like 1