Samsung’s Galaxy S4 isn’t shaping up to be the smash hit most expected

sincity

Galaxy S4 Sales
Reviewers and critics fawned over Samsung's Galaxy S4 when it debuted earlier this year. While Samsung undoubtedly has a fantastic flagship smartphone on its hands, some argued that it is an iterative update packed with gimmicky features that might not prompt current Galaxy phone owners to upgrade. The phone quickly became Samsung's fastest-selling handset as the company flooded distribution channels with inventory, but now Samsung's stock is plummeting on reports that end-user sales haven't kept pace with shipments. In the latest twist in the Galaxy S4 saga, a new report claims slowing Galaxy S4 sales have caused Samsung to cut its component orders for the first time since the company began making smartphones.

Continue reading...045rcMB3Fw0

View the full article

I have the S3. My provider gave me two when they came out and I enjoy mine. I cant see the reasoning behind to produce equipment that resembles the latest model so much,, I guess people want the newest technology although the S3 does it all too. The only downfall for the S3 is that I cannot go online while in phone conversation(bummer).