Even team (y)

Oreo

add some admins to your xfire then you can call someone next time

4 out of the 6 in the ss are regulars and no better...

• Like 2

It's because why they stay with Major. :/ camper flamme, arty ans Panza is terrible in street of italy

aaaah! i knew that non stop is major! :P

major has his special days. some days he do what admins say and even teams but often he just ignored (my) pleas. :(

• Like 1

problem with major/nonstop he is a very good player and he owns allot so people get tired of being killled and stack his team

not saying its right but thats where we need to step in and correct it.oreo please add admin's to xfire then you can call for help

aaaah! i knew that non stop is major! :P

major has his special days. some days he do what admins say and even teams but often he just ignored (my) pleas. :(

You don't need to plead with players, especially regulars, about evening out teams. I ask first, if they're okay with moving teams, then !put them if they're okay with it, or don't have a valid reason for not wanting to.