Anyone knows how to fix this?

Wifestein

(EDIT: Got it fixed!)

This might be the most stupid question ever, but I've been trying to fix it for months now, can't seem to find a solution. Also don't even know what to google for to find the problem. I want my music folder to look like my documents, pictures and videos folder, but I can't seem to be able to change it back, even tried the restore default settings option but that doesn't work either. It used to be normal like the rest at one point, no idea what I did to change it. It annoys the hell out of me that it looks like that, don't ask me why because I don't even know, it just annoys me.

So here it is, my music folder looks like this:

2rqj702.jpg

I want it to look like my documents folder without that stupid thing at the top:

2w49xes.jpg

Free cookies for the person who knows how to fix this for poor dinosaur

Edited by Alexandra
  • Like 1

Did you try : right clik -> properties -> customize -> change pic? Not sure at all it will work but why not after all...

If you include folder to music librarie and you have more than 2 folders included  from different places it shows their location, but if you reset to defaults folder and then just copy paste your music folder to librarie so music is in the librarie instead just including it then it shows like normal

It's under "Organiseren" -> *dutch version of Layout* -> *dutch version of section/group "Bibliotheken"*. Click it once to deactivate and again to get it back.