Good admin team balance .

Tentsik Tigu

which server was that? Jay#2 I suppose !!!!

I don't think that they wanted to be like this, but happens when you shuffle.

almost all newby in one team :rolleyes: really sad but it do happen sometimes, we will do our best try to fix that, thanks for feedback :D

I can say i play on jay 2 often and were trying real hard to keep the teams somewhat even so everyone can have fun. :D

• Administrators

I shall make more frequent visits to F|A 2 from now on, expect more complaints and crying from F|A members and regulars. You will get 1 warning and thats all if you dont comply it will be demotion on spot. Have a good day.

it is really hard to keep the teams even in jay 2 because people always switch after shuffle and clan members try to stick together and when someone is on the loosing team they will just leave or go spec and within a few minutes the teams are like 5 players difference.

but luckily hulk has been watching out for it and trying to keep it in check :thanks:thanks:thanks hulk

Now its all teams balanced always...

Close topic...

Tentsik

Yes of course,

Yes of course,and in advance teams will be always fair,stop being fool dude.Teams will always fail,its simple INPOSSIBLE that teams are fair all the time,noobs are stacking teams,people are joining and disconnecting from server...Its up to all of here and on server first we need to move our asses and then we can whinne about teams...

I spent a couple hours on FA 2 yesterday evening. I saw the grossly stacked teams (2000:4000 xp scores!) There were several new admins on and we discussed the need to keep the teams balanced in pms. I shuffled between maps and then observed the stackers switching around. I kicked one or two stackers after they had been warned several times, before the shuffle, not to stack and they did it anyway.

When you kick a stacker, make sure you do it in public chat with the reason "team stacking" so others are less likely to do it. If they whine, well whatever, it's not their server, they aren't paying for it, they just come here to rate anyway and have no interest in playing fairly or in a way that others can enjoy.