2 more suggestions for stopwatch server

desert0mirage

The server is very good but I think needs two more tweaks. The first being the gib time. People are gibbed basically instantly which doesnt promote revives. The server would greatly benefit if the gib was set back to default. The second tweak is the kick for team damage. I understand the reasoning behind it but the fact of the matter is that good players are being kicked for kill revives.  As long as there is an admin on the server I feel that they can kick/ban when someone is teamdamaging on purpose.  If there is no admin, it won't be pretty but I also feel that the majority of the people who play on the server understand the rules and don't cause any trouble. thanks!

• Like 1

knife from behind has always inst-gibbed afaik

I've never noticed gibbing to be easy, and actually it's been fairly difficult for me if the other teams medic is on his/her game.

I second the teamdamage part though.

• Clan Friend

I'm not sure what's the standard in ET, if I'm not mistaken I think a player waiting for medic has the same 'health' as a player who just spawned, so you need to hit him as much (and you can't headshot), while using knife from the back you instantly gib

In Silent mod reviving is harder, as well. In etpro or jaymod servers I can just crouch and keep my line of sight horizontal, and I get a revive. On Silent I have to look down, and the box itself is smaller too, but I think it's a mod feature and it cannot be disabled.

meant about getting kicked for tk damge :P

some times u r trying to revive someone with low hp and they keep running...shoot the person to stop him/her and revive

some players understand and stop to let you revive but yes...some dont,there is also the revive shield to use

Gold rush reparing tank,special delivery etc...you can use the shield to give time to the eng...

well,some times doenst work because when you kill to revive and get killed before reviving :lol

In regards to fast gib, I am not talking about knifing from behind. It only takes like 2-3 shots to gib in our SW server. It would be nice to have it act more like an etpro server instead of a silent server, imo, and give meds a chance to revive. As I mentioned before, the team damage thing is an issue with better players as none of them will be used to using needle to revive (hence why I have received complaints about being kicked for team dmg :D). As Maluco said too, it is much easier to drop someone who is running away and then revive them then waste time trying to catch up to them. Just some food for thought but I guess, the closer we can get this server to an etpro server, the better.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

on etpro you need about 6 bullets to gib (in close range, probably more in long range)

on silent I can't test, since if I connect twice to the same server I get kicked for duplicate guid, I don't know if there's a workaround for that -.-

• Clan Friend

Sunlight, if you want to play sometime, I can show ya. Haha. It is def like 2-3 shots on the server. Basically makes it instant gib if someone chooses to gib after a kill.

I believe you :P

but I'll pay more attention the next time I play