Windows movie maker

Higgeo

Hey guys just to let you know that the Windows movie maker in windows 7 (now called Windows movie maker Live) is rubish and it not advanced. It does not even have a time line omg. Get the XP vertion on your computer. Mutch better.

Hey guys just to let you know that the Windows movie maker in windows 7 (now called Windows movie maker Live) is rubish and it not advanced. It does not even have a time line omg. Get the XP vertion on your computer. Mutch better.

Lol I blame the fact that they try to simplify it to the point where it is practically useless =P (like their ads. They show kids making their own video =P). Of course that means that more people will have to spend money on movie making software

Lol I blame the fact that they try to simplify it to the point where it is practically useless =P (like their ads. They show kids making their own video =P). Of course that means that more people will have to spend money on movie making software

Exactly. They made it soooo eazy to use that you cant do anything.

• Administrators

we make if hard you b***, we make it simple you b***, go buy mac's u starbuck sippin, wall street reading, nerd posing, ugly girl fukin little computer nub hemeroids. Its just a gui with some service and performance tweeks, its still Vista underneath. You want to do make cute fuzzy wuzzy movies ffs get a fukin mac and stfu noone gives a shit.

+1 joe.

Final Cut, in either the express or pro form is at least 09871908624359720439x better than any windows crap.

we make if hard you b***, we make it simple you b***, go buy mac's u starbuck sippin, wall street reading, nerd posing, ugly girl fukin little computer nub hemeroids. Its just a gui with some service and performance tweeks, its still Vista underneath. You want to do make cute fuzzy wuzzy movies ffs get a fukin mac and stfu noone gives a shit.

LMAO..... Owned?

But really.. f*** Windows Movie Maker... If you must make silly little videos of your headshots, I advise you try a little program called "Photodex ProShow Producer" It will own any of those stupid movie makers..

And BTW, I did not find the new movie maker to be all that bad.. I kind of liked the cool add to menu DVD options.. That was new to me..

OR like Joe says "get a Mac FFS" Then you can have a 1500 dollar video editor..

LMAO..... Owned?

But really.. f*** Windows Movie Maker... If you must make silly little videos of your headshots, I advise you try a little program called "Photodex ProShow Producer" It will own any of those stupid movie makers..

And BTW, I did not find the new movie maker to be all that bad.. I kind of liked the cool add to menu DVD options.. That was new to me..

OR like Joe says "get a Mac FFS" Then you can have a 1500 dollar video editor..

You can get a brand new iMac for $1100 :D If you buy refurbished its even cheaper.

You can get a brand new iMac for $1100 :D If you buy refurbished its even cheaper.

Ya? My i7 950 with 9GB and (2) GTX 285's and (2) 24'' LG monitors and all the wonderful accessories only cost me about 1200 to build... No Mac can touch that.

Mac = Fail OS