WWE Raw/Smackdown/PPV

Lets give this its own thread.

I watched last week's Smackdown this morning, and the Kane vs Randy Orton WM rematch was pretty good. Didn't care much for the Teddy Long stuff, cuz I'm no fan of him really. Also, not a fan of Del Rio, Big Show or most of the Smackdown roster, but the crowd was pretty funny during the Daniel Bryan promo with all the yes chants.

Gonna check this week's Raw tonight or tomorrow, so I'm hoping it'll be as good as last week.

Shall we say use spoilers for this week's Raw until the next one has aired? That'll give all the WWE fans in F|A enough time to check the shows out.

Raw was terrible compared to last week. Last weeks SD! was decent, but it'll be weird without Long as GM. Not that I like him, it's just weird.

Raw terrible? Ouch... Well, I'll see for myself tonight/tomorrow. The problem they have these days is there are too many dark spots and too few bright spots. But I'll go into it more once I've seen Raw.

Indeed. SD! Supershow is on right now as I speak. Not watching it til tomorrow so home they are on it :P

Oh shit. I forgot it was on. Oh well.. they usually air it on Friday anyway.

I watched Raw this morning and it was okay. Del Rio's armbreaker looked pretty good. But the three stooges were pretty lame, although I did chuckle at the Hogan bit. It's a shame that two great wrestlers like Jericho and Punk get forced to resort to such a lame feud.

That Hogan impression was terrible..first he lifted himself up for the move, and then sold it!

Joking aside, the Punk/Jericho feud is taking a turn for the better and getting more personal now. Now they can extend the feud for months yet, and once this feud is over, CM Punk could be the next top star. Jericho is king at putting people over. He can even put over someone like Evan Bourne and make them look like a million bucks (Fatal 4 way 2010)

enjoy the bellas whilst they last. reports indicate they're future endeavoured :P and i did enjoy that three stooges segment myself, even if it was a tad pointless

enjoy the bellas whilst they last. reports indicate they're future endeavoured :P and i did enjoy that three stooges segment myself, even if it was a tad pointless

Actually they are leaving on their own when their contract expires to do other things.

Actually they are leaving on their own when their contract expires to do other things.

dont blame them.. not like the diva division is going anywhere fast atm tbh

I'd like to see more of AJ :) Smackdown was okay, nothing too bad, and Sheamus is growing on me.

AJ is one of the best wrestlers on the roster today. Her work when she teamed with whats her face put on a good show against Beth/Natalya.