WWE Raw/Smackdown/PPV

It was good, but I think they can do better. Maybe an Iron Man match will give them an opportunity to shine even more and to show the rest of the company what real wrestling is all about.

• Like 1

It was good, but I think they can do better. Maybe an Iron Man match will give them an opportunity to shine even more and to show the rest of the company what real wrestling is all about.

It was Great!.But yea if they would face in a Ironman Match it would be even more epic.

I would say in a more hardcore fight, Undertaker vs HHH is the match of the year.

Pure wrestling match of the year is definitely Punk/Bryan.

I am so hoping we get more pure wrestling stuff. Swagger can do it, Ziggler can, Punk, Bryan, hell even Del Rio. Push these guys instead of going-through-the-motions like Cena or Orton.

Or the still-not-over-even-if-you-drop-the-lord-from-his-name Albert. I mean Tensai.

Smackdown last week was okay. Raw was pretty good. Let's hope Ziggler gets a decent singles push now. And goddamn, that AJ was looking extremely hot tonight in her Punk outfit. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

More AJ on Raw. Nice! Main event sucked the life out of the show for me, but here's hoping Vince stirs things up next week, and maybe JR will come back, who knows.

Raw was pretty good, even though 2.5 hrs. I liked Vince McMahon and his backstage promos, except for the one with Hornswoggle.

And can AJ get any f***ing hotter? Scott Keith summed it up so awesomely: "It takes a special talent to walk the line between “annoying as hell” and “supremely bangable” and AJ is walking it, baby."

Yay for Ziggler!

No Way Out was only alright.. Could have been better.. Sheamus and Ziggler was a good match and DB v Kane v Punk was also entertaining..

Major disappointments were the tuxedo match between Santino and Ricardo Rodriguez.... chants of "Boring boring" during the match said enough.. If it was the divas it might have been interesting, but two grown men no... (I'm aware that is sexist, but look at the matches before for proof :P)

Also Ryback against two jobbers again.. Seriously?

Big Show vs Cena went the way most people predicted -

Cena wins - big johnny fired

Yeah, it wasn't a great pay-per-view. Loved how over Bryan and Punk were with the crowd. Big Show is not over as a heel. Cena isn't that over anymore either, especially not with me.