6bullets banned

6bullets

Hi, today I was playing on

F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER

and for some reasons i got ban by

=F|A=JoeDirt.ffs

first he shuffled teams..i didnt really want to be ax

so I switch to allies many times..i finally stayed in ax

The thing is that i got banned for the reason that i just asked him how many years he ave been an adm..

and i think he got offended..

if thats the reason im sry

if its because i didnt stayed on axis im sorry

If theres other reasons im sry

i just want to continue playing in sthis server

So can u please unban me

thanks i wont mess up with adms anymore

thxz

!shuffle is used to keep the teams fair for everyone. if players switch after its done the shuffle purpose has been defeated and would make teams unfair again. if you kept switching to finally be on the team you want, any admin would be frustrated... not to mention asking one how long he's been an admin. the 'insult' may have pushed him over the edge.

playing on either team has no real advantage, other than the majority of maps have axis defending. next time maybe after seeing a shuffle is done, stay on the team you're on and switch after the map is over, again to keep things fair for everyone.

• Administrators

Teams were stacked I shuffled at the start of the map, you wen to spec and stacked allies again, I put you axis and said dont stack teams, you responded how I ruined the teams and had some fukin and shit words to which i responded I shuffled since teams were unfair and you deliberately were joining a stronger team to stack them. Oh and you asked me how old I was. I tried to reason with you without using and profanities but ppl like you just cant stfu. Have some respect next time I am not some nub admin that you can talk shit to and get away with it. I can be reasonable but catch me when I m on my period and boy shit will go down. I will unban you but there will not be a next time after this. For everyone else unless you were there or if you have any useful info to add DO NOT POST in the complain section, useless posts shall be DELETED.

JoeDirt is my angry English man equivalent! No offense I stand the angry French man everyday and I'm proud of my title. We should have an award for that :D

Edit: I was writing my post while you posted yours. I just saw your warning,... sorry. You can delete my post, I'll just be angry ;)

6bullets you are just a big noob,u tested ur E-penis and ur ego probably fell hard because joe is one of the people who pay and run server so be happy that u played/will play on it and show some respect to him..