Jay1 Goomba Award (January 2013)

b0rR*4cHo

NeW CoMpEtItIoN

-Please post screenshots of your goomba kills

-This competition is solely for goombas

-No cheating:

-Having someone from the opposing team allow you to get kills

-Screenshot is proof, if you do not have one it does not count

-SS must be in the following format as this is the only way goomba kills show up I believe

post-7065-0-68041000-1358532562_thumb.jpg

Note: The provided SS is not my entry for goombas. I was going for the knife award at the time. I just noticed that it says goomba and the screen at the end of the map does not show goombas.

• Like 1

I would assume it is just an ET symbol on your profile like Killer of the Month. Tipsy brought it up and I was like yes finally something I can win.

I see. So how did you plan to do this?

This little ET symbol doesn't appear out of nowhere. Usually it takes someone first to even generate this award and then someone who sets the awards to your profile, which can be done by a handful of people. Did you ask these people if they are willing to make such awards and add them to the profile of the winner before you started those topics? (I am not one of them btw, so don't ask me)

And more importantly, did you ask someone (Daredevil) for permission to "invent" those awards?