We might just get a season....

wh!rlw!nd

After 16 hours of more negotiations, it looks like we might get a Hockey season :o :o

All be it a 48 / 50 game season depending on when the season starts, But hockey none the less!!! :D

Time to start saving for plane tickets to DC.... Lets Go Caps!!!

http://www.nhl.com/i...vid=DL|NHL|home

• Like 1

Best news for this year :) I m big big NHL Fan. Wild is my team but watch Ducks game too and Flyers when i can. So over 200 per year. Now its trop 100 game but still i m very happy that NHL is back. Go Koivu´s and Wild!

It took long enough for their respective head-butting nonesense to finally end, but it's good news! I'm tired of watching curling, tennis, and midget tossing events any longer.

Hopefully Luongo bolts to the Leafs for some much-needed puck-stopping skillz. they need a half-decent netminder for once.

yes, sadly, i am but a Leaf fan! B)

• Like 1

At least you have had the Marlies, right?

I am a Caps fan and was in DC for 3 weeks in november (American Thanks giving) Not a puck drop in sight as our AHL Farm team plays out of dirty freaking Hershey PA.....

I am just wondering what will happen to the Ruskies that are doing so well (Namely Malkin who is rocking the shit outta the KHL) :o