Admin tools

KILL EM ALL

• Administrators
Ok sweet, thanks

You can also do !help command name.

Example: !help warn

and it will give you detailed explanation on how to use it.

type !help ingame into the console.. you will get a list of commands.. to use the commands put an exclamation mark in front and type one of the commands in the list like !listplayers :)

Now I could just be really retarded but I typed that in and all it said was that there was 16 available commands.

to view the commands you need to be looking at your console.. to get the console you have to push the button tht is right under the ESC button.. (top left corner of your keyboard) you know the one that has the wavy thing on it => "~" . In the big black box we call console you can see the list of commands and also the history of other chat etc so it is really handy for reading back what others have said to you while you were in a firefight and could not read chat. You can also type !help straight into the console so you don't have to switch between the chat box and the console :)

To get rid of the console from your screen push that same button with the wavy thing again :)

• 2 months later...

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but I'm interested in the subject matter. :confused Is there also a written list of commands (posted on these forums maybe, though I searched) that I can easily print out (to keep as a reference)?

:thanks

Die :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators