Wireless or wired mouse

-synergy+

11 members have voted

1. 1. Wired - Wireless ?

• Wired
    • Wireless

my mouse is broken and want to buy a new one, I had a genius defult mouse with 800dpi and worked like a charm but It had more than seven years with me.

I wanted to know who uses wireless mouse here and so how you felt with it. I have three options. my first is a wireless mouse cause i had problems with my old mouse of wire drag, tangled and wire roll which makes my sens go different every time.

In the other hand i have my doubts about going wireless, heard they have some kind of lag and delay on response.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Razer mamba - wireless - 6400dpi -- 1000hz polling rate

Razer taipan - wired - 8200dpi --- 1000hz polling rate

Thermaltake Level 10 - wired- 8200dpi max --- 1000hz polling rate

This is a hard question, in my opinion it depends on what you are doing.

I had a wireless mouse but decided to get a wired one for gaming. I found the wireless would lag sometimes and I haven't had that problem with the wired ones.

For general stuff, it won't matter, I think you will only see the difference in gaming.

Also, practically it is easier with a wired one, because you don't need batteries. But it is nice not having an extra wire laying around. And I think wired ones are cheaper in general.

• Like 1

The mamba can be used wired, I always did that.

Until I switched back to my logitech g400 (or was it the logitech mx518, dunno if it was before I bricked that one XD)

Just plug in the cable...

So that shouldn't be a concern.

I would say wired above wireless for gaming purpose (for general use it doesn't matter ^^)

+ lol @ dpi marketing BS

• Like 1

The mamba can be used wired, I always did that.

Until I switched back to my logitech g400 (or was it the logitech mx518, dunno if it was before I bricked that one XD)

Just plug in the cable...

So that shouldn't be a concern.

I would say wired above wireless for gaming purpose (for general use it doesn't matter ^^)

+ lol @ dpi marketing BS

:o didnt know the mamba can be wired

! :S thats an extra point for it.

I have never had problems with lag with a wireless mouse. It does take a moment to respond when sitting for a moment. It goes into a "sleep" mode to save on battery life. As long as you still have a grip on the mouse and are moving once in a while, there are no problems.

It also depends on the person holding the mouse.

• Like 1