After Earth | trailer

DJ aka GDR DJ

• 6 months later...

Just watched this movie and thought I should issue a warning.. Alright premise, but will smiths kid can't act at all.. It is the most laughable performance I have ever seen.. Just thought I would throw that out there in case you didn't want to waste your time with it..  :D

• Administrators

Just watched this movie and thought I should issue a warning.. Alright premise, but will smiths kid can't act at all.. It is the most laughable performance I have ever seen.. Just thought I would throw that out there in case you didn't want to waste your time with it..   :D

I have to agree.

• Like 1

Just watched this movie and thought I should issue a warning.. Alright premise, but will smiths kid can't act at all.. It is the most laughable performance I have ever seen.. Just thought I would throw that out there in case you didn't want to waste your time with it..   :D

he was great in the karate kid, i haven't seen after earth, but only heard bad things about it so i guess that movie is just shit