Bourne Legacy what a disappointment

Ol Smoke

I waited for this movie and rented it in Blu-Ray so it would be nice. The movie never gets going, it never has any meat on it to enjoy the story, and then it ends.

This is just another Hollywood "let's play off of the big movie and make another like it , we can make money."

There really is no story to this movie at all. Unlike the Bourne movies, which had a begining, a middle and an ending, this movie never got started and then when

you think that it is finally going, wham! they are on a boat out of town. Movie ends.

POS

The fight scenes were so out of camera that you really don't see whats going on.

I gave this movie a 3.

It wasn´t a disappoinment to me because by the trailer you could tell its not going to be as good as "original" Bourne series. Actually went to see it in cinema just because it was Bourne and hoped they could not ruin it very much. But the ending was suprising in bad way indeed.