Sky high

thundercunt

OK... So I went to play N!tmod on a friends computer and it wouldent load. I deleted all the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ files and it loaded the map. When I get there I get this.

fvckednitmod.jpg?t=1259383090

Other servers loads fine with no problems. Any suggestions on how to fix this its got me puzed. I deleted all maps and re-downloaded still have half sky everywhere in N!tmod?

I already had that before and damn that was annoying but the only way to fix was using console then change r_showsky 1 to 0 ingame but then put it back to 1... sometimes it's fixed sometimes no

but i dunno how it happen :hmm for long time i thought it caused by using patch selector to switch between ET version but since fa server are multi client I don't use anymore patcher to play, but yesterday since long long time i got the same annoying low sky at hardcore when i connect but also noticed i did connect using xfire from my favorite list... also dunno if it have nothing to do with it