mAus

^SaTorI

I dont even know who maus is but from the looks of things he seems pro and ive seen that name used by atleast 20 ppl minimum . If you get a pro status ppl will steal your name at all times . I did see him on jay1 couple months ago though .

• Clan Friend

I dont even know who maus is but from the looks of things he seems pro and ive seen that name used by atleast 20 ppl minimum . If you get a pro status ppl will steal your name at all times . I did see him on jay1 couple months ago though .

Unless you checked his guid and stuff, then you don't know if it was really him.

I think I've never met him on a public server, or maybe he had a fakenick, and I didn't check who he was.

I do not think the real mAus use aimbot, I met a guy who used aimbot and he used his nickname, I think you're referring to that person, mAus represents his country in European Cups, and they do not allow cheating

Okay let me rephrase that. He was kicked for simply being to good. I never thought he was a bot.

Hes playing LoL lately hes not active anymore on ET.

I saw a very skilled Anexis@mAus on a public etpro server but I forgot to /ac_players to see if it was him

Hes playing LoL lately hes not active anymore on ET.

I saw a very skilled Anexis@mAus on a public etpro server but I forgot to /ac_players to see if it was him

many people are playing that sh!t game lately :/

those videos are amazing, some people have crazy skill, i really suck when i compare myself to them :D

Lol, they are pro players, and not only that, they are the best players pro