iOS vs Android vs Windows phone

Quovadis

Need to buy a new cellphone because mine is in pretty bad shape . Always had iphones but thinking about changing because too costy for nothing .

What cellphone and os would you guys suggest to me?

Things I need a cellphone for:

Calling , texting etc

GPS

Web Browser

Good Camera

Most important is a complete and fast music application like on iphones.

So win phones or android?

PS: iphone5 was 350$ with nee contract so dont want to pay more . Will buy old iphone if I cant get better with other OSs . Willing to pay 100-200 max with new contract ( they normally give arouns 300-400 value) . Im with rogers btw .

Pay 100$ month for

300 min day

Unlim from 18h and weekends

Unlim text msg

3Go internet

Step dad have same but 6go internet for 60$/ month on android

Dunno why iphone more costy on iphone

Windows Phone 7.5 is relatively slow compared to others on starting up applications, and I don't use it for music so I don't know how that is. All other parts are good. If you want pretty much the best camera, try the Lumia 920, although that is comparable priced to the iPhone 5 :P

I don't like iOS or Android sufficiently to compare it in detail. In terms of what to pay a month, there is too much difference per country to compare.

Android is moore fun anyway cos you can make the phone as funny as you woold like :) you can even let it run as a fake ios or windows phone .

One problem tho if you buy a cheap android phone your expirience will be cheap to .

I had win phone had iphone now i got android and i love it . You can root it and run expirimental software on it .

If you just want to use it and show off you buy a iphone cos its cool :). If you are interested in tech android is fun . if you are over 65 you buy a windows phone cos its from microsoft :).

Have fun buying stuff is always a blast .

i changed from iPhone to Android. now im having the galaxy SIII and i love it! Havent tried the new win phone 8 but for met android is the best ;)

I also have the Galaxy S3 and love it.

If you want a phone that JUST WORKS get the apple, if you want something that is better value, more configurable, fun and much more free stuff (like open source) then get the Android. Gallexy SIII is the one to go for. I have to trial lots for work purposes and that would be my recommendation, especialy if you like changing the OS, modding them as you can put any software you like on Android as it is just linux.