=F|A=Karmablack The Pro

hUnI

Yesterday i had the privilege to play and learn from Karmablack on the Killhouse: 1vs 1. Let me tell you guys well he is one of the most sophisticated player ever. Good teacher and patient. Thx to him now i know all the hiding places in those maps :) i took a few nice pic of him just don't now where to post them...

post-8383-0-35529100-1352816065_thumb.png

Yesterday i had the privilege to play and learn from Karmablack on the Killhouse Killbox: 1vs 1. Let me tell you guys well he is one of the most sophisticated player ever. Good teacher and patient. Thx to him now i know all the hiding places in those maps :) i took a few nice pic of him just don't now where to post them...

:fixed

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1

Pawned would be the right verbage. Him and Deci were sniping against me in the Killbox server the other day... needless to say it was useless to play. Although I learned that their arch enemy is the GL. :P

• Like 2

Yesterday i had the privilege to play and learn from Karmablack on the Killhouse: 1vs 1. Let me tell you guys well he is one of the most sophisticated player ever. Good teacher and patient. Thx to him now i know all the hiding places in those maps :) i took a few nice pic of him just don't now where to post them...

I think I know the time you are talking about. I was there on killbox too. It was a slaughter. :)

-edit-

I only got him when he was reloading

Edited by nl3
  • Like 1

Tell you what hUnl, I really enjoy playing with all F|A members. Even though not all of them are expereinced players (ie pros), most of them have stuff to teach. Especially karma, cannibal, cyro, and joker. Played with them the other day and felt like they were wiping the floor with me (literally!).