Monthly COD4 KDR Award November 2012

Funksdead

14 ;)

post-2825-0-13364400-1351986335_thumb.jpg

Sorry to break the moment but .... you gotta get above 50 kills :s (you can understand how easy it would be without that rule)

many people don´t know the rules for the KDR award, so here again

Since there has been a lot of competition and banter for the monthly high kills award we are introducing a KDR award. Rules are simple :

1. Must have a minimum of 50 kills to be eligible.

2. In case of a KDR tie the winner with the most kills takes victory. (ex. 100-20 wins over 50-10)

Sorry to break the moment but .... you gotta get above 50 kills :s (you can understand how easy it would be without that rule)

i know, but i just wanted to be a part of something :P

• Like 1

70-23

Screenshot have been taken the 3 September

People who participate should check the response in the topic first to see whats the ratio/highest kill to beat before posting.

I know ratio of 6 and 6.1 are good but if you check correctly, the highest ratio right now for the month is Theo with 23.

Please post only if you have a ratio higher to refrain useless post (you can share your screenshot in the topic of Fearless Assassin COD4 screenshot)

Thank you for understanding (no offense to anybody) :]

Edited by MagOo
  • Like 1

let me try this again 56-2

Was on 30-0 today going strong for a 50kd until I died, fair enough 30-1 is alright and I can get a chopper again so let's do this. Spawn again and instantly tubed, game over for me haha :(