Computer freezes in normal mode!

Castiel**

While in Safe Mode, run msconfig.exe, choose diagnostic startup, click OK; reboot if needed.

This will load only the most basic of required features of your PC the next time it starts up.

If this works, run "sfc /scannow" without the quotes. This is the built in Windows System File Checker. If it finds any problems with any files required by Windows to load correctly, it will prompt you for for media (or if you edit your registry, a folder location) for your Windows OS.

You should probably also schedule a chkdisk to verify the integrity of your hard drive and file systems.

You may also want to defrag your PC.

You may also want to run memtest86+ or something close to it (Windows has a built in memory tester)

Done all that. However, now I found a way to enter normal mode. Dunno if its reliable, though. At start, I kept pressing F8 repeatedly until the list came up. There, I selected Debugging mode which is a kernal debugging mode! Thankfully, it is working cool. I even restarted my computer to check whether it still works, and it does! Hope it doesn't go of again! Thanks though, all of you! If I still need help with this, I know where to post :).

~Cass!