Lan games?

w0nder

So I have a VPN and can host games it and was wondering if anyone would be interested? We can all pick a game or games to play and go from there. If anyone was curious, yes all those games that you have that will not play multiplayer because you downloaded it, will work on VPN. These are some of the games I was interested in playing:

*Need For Speed Shift

*Burnout Paradise

*Far Cry 2

*Wolfenstein (new one)

*Resident Evil 5

Send me a message or Xfire me if you are interested.

So I have a VPN and can host games it and was wondering if anyone would be interested? We can all pick a game or games to play and go from there. If anyone was curious, yes all those games that you have that will not play multiplayer because you downloaded it, will work on VPN. These are some of the games I was interested in playing:

*Need For Speed Shift

*Burnout Paradise

*Far Cry 2

*Wolfenstein (new one)

*Resident Evil 5

Lol I did that with Neverwinter Nights (couldn't find it in stores so eh). Except I used hamachi to play lan (hamachi ftw !!)

Using hamachi is much easier, need to get need for speed I m a sucka for racing games.

You should try the Burnout series. It has some of the best racing games out there(my favourite racing game was burnout 3 takedown !!)

*Need For Speed Shift

*Burnout Paradise

*Far Cry 2

*Wolfenstein (new one)

*Resident Evil 5

How about we stick with ET? :D

Using hamachi is much easier, need to get need for speed I m a sucka for racing games.

Ummm ya, NFS Shift is effing orgasmic. Get that game so we can race.. I use a Logitech rumble controller when I play it and it makes it that much more amazing.. I wish I had the sweet driving wheel though..

Oooh I use Hamachi as well.

You should try the Burnout series. It has some of the best racing games out there(my favourite racing game was burnout 3 takedown !!)

I have Burnout Paradise on my PC.. It is a great game, but it cannot compete with the realism of NFS Shift.. Although, Burnout is geared more towards the gamer that likes to eff things up, I like that.. I like the head on collisions to win points, that always makes me laugh..

I have Burnout Paradise on my PC.. It is a great game, but it cannot compete with the realism of NFS Shift.. Although, Burnout is geared more towards the gamer that likes to eff things up, I like that.. I like the head on collisions to win points, that always makes me laugh..

Ya thats all I do D=. Eff things up and try to takedown some cars. I always feel satisfaction when I ram someone into a post during a race and then look beside me to snicker (playing Burnout 3 on ps2). I always suck at more realistic car games so I gave up on them D= (I always come in last place =( )

Ya thats all I do D=. Eff things up and try to takedown some cars. I always feel satisfaction when I ram someone into a post during a race and then look beside me to snicker (playing Burnout 3 on ps2). I always suck at more realistic car games so I gave up on them D= (I always come in last place =( )

Shift is super realistic, but it is not super hard.. I mean I manage to do fairly okay. I am horrid at Burnout. I like racing the bikes though.