Minecraft HELP!!

Ajreag

I joine d the server once and just got right into a clan or something, which i can´t remember... XD

Maybe someone help me and can find out in which clan i am and how i get to their territory again ?

in minecraft my nickname is gotuhead... thx for your help if you can help me :)

who is in this "clan" you ended up with? If we can figure that part out it would be a lot easier to find their homes :P

otherwise you'll likely have to wait until they come back online to find it again

Edited by GI-JOE

We are not using the Factions plugin anymore, so there are no clans like that on the server any more (caused entirely too much drama), it's mostly just friends playing and surviving together. I could look up users who have visited the server and figure out who it is and that might give me info about his last whereabouts, but honestly, you'd probably have better luck just waiting for them to come back online again.

• 1 month later...

How can i join an online server in minecraft ???

First of all;

Do you have Minecraft?

Are your drivers up to date?

If so, get the IP of the server you wish, (Preferrably a FA one) you can just add it to favourites or just connect by pasting/entering the IP into the correct section. ^^

Both servers are up and running, but because minecraft is shoveling out the updates before plugin developers can catch up, Our servers haven't been updated to 1.4.2 or 1.4.4, this is because though craftbukkit has beta and dev builds available, the protection plugins we use have not all released updates to support it yet. That is all I am waiting for at this point in time...I do not want to update the servers if it means leaving everyone vulnerable to griefers. As soon as they release good stable versions for their plugins I will update the servers, if you don't want to wait and still want to play on the servers, I posted instructions for how to rollback your version of Minecraft here: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/40542-outdated-server/

Thank you for your patience

The servers are currently running on 1.3.2, I'll do some testing this weekend if I get some time and see if there are any conflicts between 1.4.2 craftbukkit and some of the older plugins, if it goes well we'll go from there.

Do you have windows c4rt4x?

The only thing you need to do is,

Right click -> previous versions -> set it to the version before your last update (or to the one before it stopped working).

Then, you should be good to go.

My xfire: Heaven1234567

Contact me if it does not work.

~heaven.