Microdots.

Microdots

• 1 month later...

WH a F I just want to say that I mean it that I don't want to meet people who take sometimes the subsctance cocaine they are superaggressive and I don't like it at all. Who thinks they will kill me for sayiong this I hope it's not nobody that's my cat. I just love speed and I need to be something after this microdot killed me. I think people I know won't do only bad things because it is ok to know someone kk let's see. I'm not good at this game I won't win I don't try to win I just SPAM anarchy online another game :camper:drama:bheart:kiss dead and targetted to be killed to dead maybe more dead

HIHI

• 3 months later...

hey so you remember me nani why did you say that ? did randomoptics made you do this ? he's securitied out of order to much security to high that even the highest level was stuck on a stupid import of some letters lol my best laptop of 2008 they tell me later on why ... he's not used anymore I think so he should be real good ... ok hmm reality is like this (just until he finds out he's not the only laptop with that configuration used and sold hihi . I played 5 minutes some games and everything was messed up I remember sounds going from one wave into the other not bothering them at all but still my head found it enough forever

I'm finally gonna do this GUID stuff I got from skull I think I have problems with giving the same structured use to somethingor someone if I use this method already. If the others are happy by following an advice and make their life superduper then I apparantly still refuse to investigate what must be done. hmmmmm I think I don't want to give anything fun at all in any way to this broken head of mine stupid microdots

GUID structure

9 out of 20 rated this helpful - Rate this topic

GUIDs identify objects such as interfaces, manager entry-point vectors (EPVs), and class objects. A GUID is a 128-bit value consisting of one group of 8 hexadecimal digits, followed by three groups of 4 hexadecimal digits each, followed by one group of 12 hexadecimal digits. The following example GUID shows the groupings of hexadecimal digits in a GUID: 6B29FC40-CA47-1067-B31D-00DD010662DA

The GUID structure stores a GUID.

Syntax

C++

typedef struct _GUID {

DWORD Data1;

WORD  Data2;

WORD  Data3;

BYTE  Data4[8];

} GUID;

Members Data1

Specifies the first 8 hexadecimal digits of the GUID.

Data2

Specifies the first group of 4 hexadecimal digits.

Data3

Specifies the second group of 4 hexadecimal digits.

Data4

Array of 8 bytes. The first 2 bytes contain the third group of 4 hexadecimal digits. The remaining 6 bytes contain the final 12 hexadecimal digits.

Remarks

GUIDs are the Microsoft implementation of the distributed computing environment (DCE) universally unique identifier ( UUID). The RPC run-time libraries use UUIDs to check for compatibility between clients and servers and to select among multiple implementations of an interface. The Windows access-control functions use GUIDs to identify the type of object that an object-specific ACE in an access-control list (ACL) protects.

Requirements

Minimum supported client

Windows 2000 Professional [desktop apps only]

Minimum supported server

Windows 2000 Server [desktop apps only]

Header

Rpcdce.h (include Rpc.h) See also ACCESS_ALLOWED_OBJECT_ACE ACE ACL UUID UUID_VECTOR

: GUID structure RELEASE: (11/23/2012)&body=

PRIVACY STATEMENT

The doc team uses your feedback to improve the documentation. We don't use your email address for any other purpose. We'll remove your email address from our system after the issue that you are reporting is resolved. While we are working to resolve this issue, we may send you an email message to request more info about your feedback. After the issue is addressed, we may send you an email message to let you know that your feedback has been addressed.

For more info about Microsoft's privacy policy, see http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx.]Send comments about this topic to Microsoft

Build date: 11/23/2012

• Like 1