How to decrease ram usage?

AznRenz274

50~60% of ram while idle of while gaming/internetting? In case of idle, install Windows again.

Or upgrade ram your ram. I love upgrading ram. Although Bill Gates didn't say "640KB is enough for everybody", I thought that 40.000 times as much would be a good idea. But that's me. Not everybody needs 24GB I think.

50~60% of ram while idle of while gaming/internetting? In case of idle, install Windows again.

Or upgrade ram your ram. I love upgrading ram. Although Bill Gates didn't say "640KB is enough for everybody", I thought that 40.000 times as much would be a good idea. But that's me. Not everybody needs 24GB I think.

idle when its idle i could upgrade ram but you said reinstall my image

No, get rid of the image, reinstall Windows without image. Then you get (for Windows 7) an idle ram usage of 500MB~1GB (I never remember, never cared about ram usage until it was full).

Strange: ET+youtube+winamp+other stuff running and still under 2GB of 4. Maybe your graphics card has not enough RAM, or virtual memory not enough, or something else(like virus eating up your RAM)

i have eset smart security 5 paid so im fine