Promod Server

Johner1261

It would be awesome to have a promod server, but I doubt that'll happen. Maybe we can convert one of our existing ones like NO MARTY MIX GAMETYPE (COD4 #6) server into a promod one :P

• Like 2

Many people haven't tried it. It'd attract people.

Where will the funding for this server come from? And I still don't see a thing that this server will provide that others will not.

Where will the funding for this server come from? And I still don't see a thing that this server will provide that others will not.

well we have 2 servers that are already inactive, could try something different on one of those.

the difference between promod and our other servers, skill level needed for promod. Limited to certain guns and you can't pick your perks, they are set.

Edited by ajnl

well we have 2 servers that are already inactive, could try something different on one of those.

the difference between promod and our other servers, skill level needed for promod. Limited to certain guns and you can't pick your perks, they are set.

I don't see why we don't just shut those two servers down if they are dead. Whats the chances that switching it to Promod will do anything for it? Shut them down and use the much needed money to support something else. We have many people who play Promod come onto our HC servers as is, so why would they play a Promod server if they like our HC server?

I don't see why we don't just shut those two servers down if they are dead. Whats the chances that switching it to Promod will do anything for it? Shut them down and use the much needed money to support something else. We have many people who play Promod come onto our HC servers as is, so why would they play a Promod server if they like our HC server?

Most of them would leave the hc server if they tried promod. Why don't you leave a promod server running for one month on a dead server. If it gets a fair amount of attention keep it up, if its dead, get rid of it.

from what I've heard, there isn't a big difference in money if you have 5 or 6 cod4 servers. But all I am saying is that we could try something different on one of the inactive servers we already have. Since promod is pretty popular still.

Well, if the dead HC server is changed to promod, and there are more people coming there then before, it's our win. But if it stays empty nothing has changed and so nothing is lost.