Issues with a Micro SD memory adapter

Papito

A few days buy an adapter for a Micro SD memory, the first time there was no problem, until today, when i connect the adapter the PC did not recognize it, but my phone memory did it, any solution for this?

And don't tell me, "use the cable of the phone" cuz i don't any calbe, i lost it, lmao, plase some help in here.

A few days buy an adapter for a Micro SD memory, the first time there was no problem, until today, when i connect the adapter the PC did not recognize it, but my phone memory did it, any solution for this?

And don't tell me, "use the cable of the phone" cuz i don't any calbe, i lost it, lmao, plase some help in here.

That is totally weird? I dunno why your computer can't identify it. Maybe the micro SD card wasn't put in the adapter correctly? (it happens. I have a micro SD usb adapter and for some reason once in a while it can't be identified. So i jiggle the micro SD card a bit and then whalla lol)

Your PC can't find this SD card I had that problem when I had my old Windows XP cuz there is no SP.Now when im on vista and I upadate my system regular so all works good. Try to update you system unless look at the card maybe is cut or something. You have Vista,XP OR 7?

Maybe your phone uses a format that your pc can't read, so it's deciding just to piss you off. Does it work with anyother computers?

Your PC can't find this SD card I had that problem when I had my old Windows XP cuz there is no SP.Now when im on vista and I upadate my system regular so all works good. Try to update you system unless look at the card maybe is cut or something. You have Vista,XP OR 7?

My SO is Win 98, atill rules!!

Maybe your phone uses a format that your pc can't read, so it's deciding just to piss you off. Does it work with anyother computers?

I don't think so, because before i use my memory SD in other PC's, but in other Pc can read it with the adapter.

could be hardware failure. demand a replacemnt lol . if that work its your pc and or sd

LMAO F257, maybe we can kill to this sinners, and later demmand them, lul.

Try to do something in advanced setting in win 98 :o

Just kidding, i haven't Win 98, my SO is XP, cuz i hate Vista.

But anyway, thank you very much bros, Thanks Valk, Anth, F257 and the Onion guy, LuL

• 2 weeks later...