Built a Entie new rig

American

It not currently working since there was a defect on the M board i got. But i built this entire PC for under $400

DSC03346.jpg

Here are the stats

3.1 GHZ Dual core AMD Proccessor

2 Gb 1600MHZ DDR3 Ram (Patriot)

Nvidia 9500gt 512 DDR3

(This picture is missing this)

2 Seagate 7200 RPM HDD RAID 0

108 MBPS wireless D card

585W SLI ready PSU

1 DVD player

Xclio Godspeed advance 1 <-- Kool cheap case

Im happy :D

Let me tell you my current status.

I am using a pc that is

AM2 2.6 GHZ Prossesor dual

2GB 800 MHZ

1X 5400 RPM 250 gig HDD

8500gt nvidia 256Mbs

ON A 4:3 15" MONITOR! 1024x768

Im also using a ball mouse and cheap wireless keyboard. On this new right i have already bought a 21" 16:10 monitor a gaming mouse (1600 Dpi laser) and i modified a keyboard to be sensitive.

^^^ If you think im ok now HEHEHEH.

Let me tell you my current status.

I am using a pc that is

AM2 2.6 GHZ Prossesor dual

2GB 800 MHZ

1X 5400 RPM 250 gig HDD

8500gt nvidia 256Mbs

ON A 4:3 15" MONITOR! 1024x768

Im also using a ball mouse and cheap wireless keyboard. On this new right i have already bought a 21" 16:10 monitor a gaming mouse (1600 Dpi laser) and i modified a keyboard to be sensitive.

^^^ If you think im ok now HEHEHEH.

Not too bad. Just the monitor is a 15" is not ownage material.... A good mouse and that screen and you will be good to go. How does one modify a keyboard :$ I'd recommend getting a super cheap wired keyboard, so you do not miss keystrokes and have responsive keys at all time.

Not too bad. Just the monitor is a 15" is not ownage material.... A good mouse and that screen and you will be good to go. How does one modify a keyboard :$ I'd recommend getting a super cheap wired keyboard, so you do not miss keystrokes and have responsive keys at all time.

If you pop ou the keys you can actually ad some WD-40 to them. And shave off alittle bit of the plastic So the keys still bounce up yet they respond to every touch. WARNING buy a cheap keyboard to do this. If you f**k up it wont be to bad. If you buy a expensive one your f**ked..

BTW is cursing allowed here?