This is the first signature that I have worked on with Photoshop CS5. Sounds like a legit reason to figure out CS5 on my work computer right? Let me know what you think.

PS: I know that it needs to be a specific size and there is a site to download it to, but I have recently experienced a brain fart.

post-8873-0-67781400-1344622407_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I like the overall image. You did a really good job, but the only thing (in my opinion) that doesn't fit quite right is the text. I feel like it should be ... scarier! If you don't already know there are thousands of different fonts you can download. (: But again Nice job!

Nice sig but i don't really like the font you used for that "Death shall come to all" sentence. Anyway it looks pretty nice :)

had the same thought...It would be much better if it would be transparent..the Font is ok ..

otherwise a very nice Signature...good job Midnight ! :)

Thanks guys. I was trying to go for a "scratched in the wall" text. I will play around with it more. When I first got the image it was green so I tried to remove or reduce the green.