the mentalist !!

GraveDigger

I watched every season so far, really like it.

The series is about a CBI(California Bureu of Investigaion) consultant Patrick Jane(Simon Baker) who has an outstanding ability to notice the tiniest things, remarks and also great at combinating, with his tricks and traps he catches the criminals, mostly murderers and is in a constant chase to catch his "rival" Red John who murdered his family including his wife and daughter.

Really great show I can only recommend.

post-3434-0-09455800-1344593866_thumb.jpg

I watched every season so far, really like it.

The series is about a CBI(California Bureu of Investigaion) consultant Patrick Jane(Simon Baker) who has an outstanding ability to notice the tiniest things, remarks and also great at combinating, with his tricks and traps he catches the criminals, mostly murderers and is in a constant chase to catch his "rival" Red John who murdered his family including his wife and daughter.

Really great show I can only recommend.

I remember, every time in TV io see the preview...but never watched one episode.

Joker when you love this series, i will star to watch it like *=NooB=*

:D

Really great show, have watched so far every season. Entertaining to watch how he reads and tricks bad guys behavior so they basically give themselves up.

Particularly I love the episode where he just walked out of prison:P