Extending the clan

SWATninja

i had a big idea tht just pop the hell out of my brain and i think its pretty awesome

Battlefield:heroes,many battlefield fans have heard of it but if u dnt know wht it iswell heres a trailer of it

well i was thinking of extending the clan to this game and wht the big thng about it is tht its a free2play game thts about to come out.well just a big suggestion, but im not really sure if u daredevil can handle having to pay for a new server just for the clan, soo peace

I checked out some vids of it and tbh I don't think it really has the right... er, style. It's really cartoonish, and it's third person; not the kind of thing that attracts clans, tournies, leagues imo, but if there are already clans like you said, then I guess I'm wrong.

*IF* ever F|A expands, my money is on it moving to something different.

Just my thoughts. ^^

I checked out some vids of it and tbh I don't think it really has the right... er, style. It's really cartoonish, and it's third person; not the kind of thing that attracts clans, tournies, leagues imo, but if there are already clans like you said, then I guess I'm wrong.

*IF* ever F|A expands, my money is on it moving to something different.

Just my thoughts. ^^

Agreed. It looks really hard to play.

I think it will flop about as bad as Combat Arms.

Maybe F|A members could give it a trial and see wether they like it or not...but if u guys dnt agree well thn maybe ill start a clan using fearless assassin as name:P(but ill ask permission though to dare)

or maybe the clan name thts been stuk in my head SWAT CLAN!!!!lawl