Iphone 650k stun gun

Rabidraccoon

http://www.zagg.com/community/blog/self-defense-from-an-iphone-stun-gun-case/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Content%20-%20Blog%20Highlights%20-%20072012%20-%20Not%20Contest%20-%20NO%20OPEN&utm_content=&spMailingID=4545577&spUserID=OTg5OTQ5NjY4MwS2&spJobID=49152494&spReportId=NDkxNTI0OTQS1

Yellow-Jacket-300x200.jpg

Are you frustrated by the fact that your iPhone doesn’t have an app for personal defense? If so, Yellow Jacket has an answer with its iPhone case. Their case houses a 650k volt stun gun and provides up to 20 additional hours of battery life. On its IndieGogo page, which is similar to Kickstarter, they advertise that “Yellow Jacket has been designed as the world’s first smartphone defense case.”

Finally , i can stun some people who disturb me while im listening to heavy dubstep or goregrind metal ^^

I love you Mango<3

You like Kirby, Dirty Dub and Goregrind metal. ;o

And I think I may get one of these for my girlfriend. She wants a pink revolver, but I refuse so maybe a stun gun for her iphone will do. ;D