Guild world of Warcraft

Scarface

• Leader

Hello,

I suggest making a guild on World of Warcraft who could Make people come and why not to become famous as Millenium (it is a guild known by every player wow French). In more it is free and that could return of possible donations! Indeed on her will be on the English servers.

I think its good idea aswell but its not that easy to expand to rpg clan since its totally different world.

So many diff realms + EU/US would need some high members in both sides so could organice the applications , all would have to make new characters , if start from new realm coz i dont think so many want to switch realm for that , also dont think we would get enough members for raiding for exm. so dont see reason for migrating.

+ would be hard to see if anyone break rules or behaves bad since not our servers we dont see logs , we dont see what members talk in raid/party do they insult or etc u get it.

But if u mean for those Who already are members of FA and we would not do any kind of recruiting in there then i could be fun to start fresh characters and play with u guys

Edited by Yellow Flash

I have to agree with Tulsa. But Yellow this guild would be better if it was =F|A= only

There are many problems, when looking at WoW, ESPECIALLY if you made it FA only.

1. There aren't that many people playing WoW regularly.

2. Too many different servers, you rarely find some1 in the same server. So ppl have to be willing to start new characters.

3. Time difference b/t the USA and Europe sucks. So finding a server to play on together is going to be difficult as well. When looking at raid schedules.

That being said, if around 10 members are willing to start, then I am in. I'll move my characters to any server. But I don't think ppl should HAVE to be in FA to join the guild. That doesn't make any sense to me personally.

Edited by ajnl

Guilds I played for in the past, you had to register on their website/forums. I never played for those nub guilds on my mains that auto invite you in. We had tryout times or you had to know somebody. Similar approval process as other games. It's a divestiture from FPS, but it could be a good thing.

Edited by TulsaGeoff

Guilds I played for in the past, you had to register on their website/forums. I never played for those nub guilds on my mains that auto invite you in. We had tryout times or you had to know somebody. Similar approval process as other games. It's a divestiture from FPS, but it could be a good thing.

That is how it used to be, things have changed. Now you need the right armor and a quick check to see if you know how to play your character. Also, if the person already has the achievements for the raids you are doing, then it usually isn't a problem. I tend to join guilds who don't require a forum registration because it is just annoying having to register and apply. And they aren't noob guilds anymore, just b/c they don't require a forum registration/application.

Anyways, having to register and apply might be good to implement when we get more ppl in the guild. But not right away.

• Leader

2. Too many different servers, you rarely find some1 in the same server. So ppl have to be willing to start new characters.

The migration of characters is free, for the French servers it is free, For others I do not know

3. Time difference b/t the USA and Europe sucks. So finding a server to play on together is going to be difficult as well. When looking at raid schedules.

That does not raise problems on the servers ET. On the contrary that allows to have people connected all the time and for raid we can make several raids

The migration of characters is free, for the French servers it is free, For others I do not know

That does not raise problems on the servers ET. On the contrary that allows to have people connected all the time and for raid we can make several raids

moving characters is not free for American servers, I know that for sure.

In that case we need around 20 people to make two different raids.