Best perks?

Dddrgn

Whatever hardcore game mode, an AK47, 74u or M40A3 will easily dominate with bandolier, stopping power and deep impact, don't need bandolier but I prefer it for extra deagle ammo etc for those long kill streaks :D

Hello peoples, agreed with you vujanic but I want to warn about the fact that ak74 isn't that good for long range targets, unless you shoot on a kind of semi-auto mode and stop moving.

Also, The ak47 is a very nice and versatile weapon, but with a god damn recoil, which can be easely counterable, but still remain as a probleme on very short / very long range.

For the perks, on Hardcore you don't really need stopping power, one or two bullets are enough to kill (may be three with juggernaut) without it. I would replace it with UAV jammer, which is excelent if you are a flanker and if you use a silencer. (it's even a must, since most of enemies will not expect you !).

Considering the perk Deep Impact, it really depend of your gameplay. if you're more like spray and pray, with high damage weapon like an AK47/74, go for it.

If you prefere some swift death, fast and without any noise, i would suggest using an mp5 silenced with the perk dead silence.

This build ( bandolier / UAV jammer / dead silence ) give you the advantage of the surprise, and most of times : the first shot. you're kinda like a ghost until your enemies saw you. which is easely counterable with the mp5 which is so far so good on short/medium range, and still capable on long range with it's low recoil.

I hope this helped someone. Please don't mind about my english mistakes, i'm still learning this language :)

have good day everyone.

Blakburn.

Blakburn the Ak47 is fine for long distance, i can take out a sniper with one bullet easy, don't use anymore than burst fire for long distance.. best gun ingame, end of. 1 bullet with stopping power will kill unless they have juggernaut, both perks are perfect with the gun on hardcore as well because if you known where the enemy is, it will only take a couple of shoots through most walls to kill them, very useful if you have good headphones :)

I agree with mod things you guys have said except one thing, I LOVE stopping power with an LMG on HC. It is awesome, I love sitting under those bunks on vacant down the hall way and just tapping my mouse over and over right onto the right side of the door. I got a 23 kill streak with two clips using

: The M6OE4(with red dot), Deagle, Claymore, Stopping Power, and Extreme Con. It is great, sprint from one long line of fire to another, put in a whole clip one round at a time into a door, then sprint to another reloading while I go.

My second: is, AK74U (with red dot), Deagle, Claymores, Double Tap (really nice with the U), and last Stand.

My Third: G36C (With Silencer), Deagle, Claymores, DoubleTap (Really nice with G36 because it makes the recoil go down if you have silencer on) and Deep Pen. (Always use if I have silencer on.)

My others I don't use except when I am feeling dumb.

Blakburn the Ak47 is fine for long distance, i can take out a sniper with one bullet easy, don't use anymore than burst fire for long distance.. best gun ingame, end of. 1 bullet with stopping power will kill unless they have juggernaut, both perks are perfect with the gun on hardcore as well because if you known where the enemy is, it will only take a couple of shoots through most walls to kill them, very useful if you have good headphones :)

Was talking about very long distance bro :P but anyway for that kind of firefight i'll still stick to a g3 or may be an m16 (which is everytime a 1burst/1kill), in my mind i always try to avoid weapons like ak47 and 74, which remains very unstable in some situation (you got more control on a weapon like m16/g3/mp5 than ak74/47)

Was talking about very long distance bro :P but anyway for that kind of firefight i'll still stick to a g3 or may be an m16 (which is everytime a 1burst/1kill), in my mind i always try to avoid weapons like ak47 and 74, which remains very unstable in some situation (you got more control on a weapon like m16/g3/mp5 than ak74/47)

Well, looks like we'll have to agree to disagree! B)

Cmon man, you know whats the best gun in the game, you wanna keep it a secret ? :o

Its the m16!!! The only reason why red dot was removed from promod earlier when the game came out, M16 with red dot theres absolutly no recoil, fast reload and killing burst

Cmon man, you know whats the best gun in the game, you wanna keep it a secret ? :o

Its the m16!!! The only reason why red dot was removed from promod earlier when the game came out, M16 with red dot theres absolutly no recoil, fast reload and killing burst

Mango keep your mouth shut ;) No one can handle the power of the M16 except from meeee!

• Like 1

Me too buddy. Yesterday I shot at someone in Pipeline at least 5 times (x3 round bursts) and he turned and killed me. All I could do was laugh. He even said, "you had me." which I did, but he was moving and I was shooting behind him the whole time, I never got in front of him on my lead. Sometimes I do great and my shots are on, but other times I can't hit the side of a barn.

I know your pain Snake. That happened to me yesterday, I was running up on theo, he was aiming down the hallway the other direction and I was about to knife him when he turns and blasts me with his LMG. Arrrg