Anyone likes Freeskiing?

MushR0om

yea i love freeskiing <3 my best trick what i have ever done was double cork 1080 misty :D but now a days its pritty hard to skiing cuz of my new hobby bodybuilding :D its not easy to skiing when u have 120kg muscle with you w :D

-Bob

Edited by SponGeBob<3

yea i love freeskiing <3 my best trick what i have ever done was double cork 1080 misty :D but now a days its pritty hard to skiing cuz of my new hobby bodybuilding :D its not easy to skiing when u have 120kg muscle with you w :D

-Bob

That's a pretty good spin alright.

I'm not a skiier, but those guys are sick. I dig anyone pushing the envelope. Even if I do give UtSkibum crap for being a skiier. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

-Bob

Nice trick man! Me, I just did a Flaspin 5, never harder..

• 4 weeks later...

Ye u just have to train train and train that how i learned that :D i did that trick only once cuz at the second time i broke my leg :S and thats why i stopped freestyle. :D now i a gym nerd

edit. and it took about 1.5 year to learn that trick so its not easy.

Edited by SponGeBob<3