SUP

MemPhis

Finally decided to drop in and say HI. Lots and lots of et experience sadly. So if u need any help or need some tweaks let me knw

Edited by MemPhis

sup home skillet. you sure you want me asking you questions a lot? lol

Fire away lol ill tell u what i can. Played Et comp for yrs under NAg|MemPh!$. i was terribad but it was good times miss them old days

Guess ill add a little more about me.

Xfire: aamemphis

Yrs playing: 6ish i think lol its been a long long time i know that

Experience: Co-Leader Of NAgaming community for a long time. Started on shurb then moved on to ET comp. Bullets and I pretty much took NAgamin from a shrub clan to one of NA ET top teams. Played comp for at least 4-5 yrs even was TWL beta champs, Sta Champs, Some of the ppl on our team Represented US and Canada ET in Nations Cup. Not really into comp anymore though just play for the hell of it Comp Kinda took the fun out of the game for me, the people left had such huge egos and hackers kinda took over.. Anyways any other questions just ask